As coronavirus news and updates continue to evolve at a rapid pace, we know that you, like us, are doing everything possible to prioritize health and self-care right now. In the interest of shining a spotlight on businesses who are currently supporting communities with donated services, Sway Group will be continually updating this page of helpful resources.
- Metropolitan Opera to Offer Up ‘Nightly Met Opera Streams’
- Here’s how to try every major streaming service for free during the coronavirus quarantine
- Peleton is offering their app free for 90 days.
- Live Animal Cams: San Diego Zoo; Houston Zoo; Georgia Aquarium Beluga Whale; Smithsonian Zoo Elephants
- Download over 300,000 books from the New York Public Library for free
- Cincinnati Zoo is hosting a Home Safari Facebook Live each weekday at 3pm where they will highlight one of their animals and include an activity you can do from home with your children
- Education companies offering Free Subscriptions due to school closings
- Scholastic is offering free online courses so your kids can keep learning while schools are closed
- Raddish Kids – Cooking subscription box for kids. Giving out a free kit.
- Extramarks to give free access to app until April 30
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems! Every day.
- Comcast is opening Xfinity WiFi network nationally for free, waiving late fees, and helping low-income families get connected.
- Spectrum to offer free broadband and WiFi to students without it
- Zoom is giving K-12 schools their video conferencing tools for free
- Microsoft’s solution for COVID-19 is a free Teams subscription for six months
- Alibaba’s Jack Ma joins Twitter and his first tweet is about donating masks and coronavirus test kits to the US.
- UHAUL is giving away free 30 day storage to college students
- Igloo is going to donate 100% of profits from the sale of all Playmate coolers on igloocoolers.com for the next month to the CDC Foundation Coronavirus Response Fund
- Allbirds is donating shoes to anyone who works in healthcare who is on the front lines fighting Covid-19
- Anheuser-Busch is now going to produce bottles of hand sanitizer at its Van Nuys and Baldwinsville, N.Y. facilities to ship out to communities in need
- Gap Inc. is using its factories to make masks, gowns, and scrubs for healthcare workers. So is Nike. And several fashion designers.
- Amazon’s Twitch is teaming up with the concert service Bandsintown to help bands make money while in quarantine
- Novoresume is providing 1 month free access to all resume and cover letter templates with their Premium membership to help people find jobs
- Disneyland will donate all of its excess food to a local charity during the park’s temporary closure
- Dining at a distance in Chicago
- Publix Super Markets says it will waive rent in the shopping centers it owns
We hope you are staying safe and well, and if you have suggestions for this page, let us know.
This list was updated on March 18, 2020. We will continue to add as we learn of more.