So How Do You Select the RIGHT Agency To Work With?
When you work with an influencer marketing agency, you need to trust that they will evaluate your business needs, campaign key performance indicators (KPIs), and target consumer mindset in order to develop a spectrum of media strategies that will deliver the results you need.
You won’t have any trouble finding a business who promotes themselves online with a plethora of influencer and content marketing keywords.
However, what you really need is an expert partner who acts as a powerful extension of your team.
What Makes Sway Different?
We are the full-service influencer agency you’ve been looking for.
We have spent 10+ years honing our processes which means we can produce fast, effective results for our time-pressed clients.
Sway Group at a Glance:
- Our influencer network consists of 30K creators, spanning all social platforms, follower sizes, and niche topics with access to millions more as needed.
- We provide exceptional content strategies for every campaign.
- Our QA and influencer management teams ensure you get the content you need, when you need it.
- Every social media influencer campaign is layered with paid amplification optimized to reach your audience.
We’re so confident in our ability to develop the right strategic outreach with the right social advertising elements, we’re able to offer our clients guaranteed social minimums.
What Do We Offer with Our Client-Facing Influencer Dashboard?
All Sway Group influencer campaigns are powered by our proprietary dashboard to help us accurately measure program performance and assist our influencer management team in providing a complete picture of the influencers’ audience demographics and historical performance prior to a program’s start.
This means we can vet with greater accuracy, so our clients can choose confidently, and we can measure results effectively.
When partnering with Sway Group and harnessing the power of our technology, you will receive:
- Interactive lists of recommended influencers for your campaign delivered as a one-sheet overview with a snapshot of their social footprint and average engagement rates.
- The ability to easily approve, reject, or add comments to each recommended influencer.
- Real-time content aggregation complete with visuals and engagement views
- Comprehensive campaign reporting including actual campaign impressions, social platform performance metrics, click-through numbers and more depending on your campaign.
- Global influencer fraud prevention based on audience location, follower growth spikes, and engagement rates.
- Our team’s management of everything from influencer outreach to campaign performance to payments.
Ready to connect with us?
It can be a challenge to find the resources to manage your influencer programs, especially at scale. That’s why our influencer management strategies include the flexibility to supplement your existing infrastructure, so we can be the full-service team you need.
The RIGHT Agency Can Help You Realize This Powerful Benefit to Influencer Marketing
Unlike running a traditional ad campaign, with influencer marketing your messaging becomes dynamic; it gets shared via unique voices with unique perspectives.
Some influencer marketing services simply allow you to hire a popular person to repeat your brand messaging word for word. In comparison, we encourage flexible content prompts that allow for creativity and spark dialogue. In the end, your brand is brought to life by influencers and consumers alike, with plenty of opportunities for you to join the conversation.
Talk to us today to learn how you’ll not only gain authentic content that consumers actually engage with, but with our in-depth reporting and metrics, you’ll also have new insights that contribute to more rich and meaningful perspective of your brand as a whole.
Factors You Should Evaluate When
Comparing Influencer Marketing Agencies
Here are several watch-outs to keep top of mind when selecting the right influencer marketing agency to meet your needs:
1) Avoid “Spray and Pray” Marketing
You can blow your budget on partnering with a popular influencer, but are you really getting results? There’s no point in reaching a large audience with generic, untargeted content.
Our highly engaged, diverse community of influencers are experts in creating content that drives true engagement around brand messaging. Whether you’re looking to reach music lovers in the Midwest or big-city millennial moms (who also love yoga and natural foods), we can target your ideal demographic.
2) Authentic Stories Are Still as Important as Ever
According to Nielsen’s Global Trust in Advertising report, 92% of consumers around the world say they trust earned media, such as recommendations from friends and family, above all other forms of advertising.
This, coupled with the fact that one in four internet users say they block ads, is very compelling.
Influencer content outperforms traditional ads because of its ability to capture consumer attention in a credible, authentic way.
When you work with us, your influencer-created content will:
- Tell a memorable story
- Feel organic in social feeds
- Deliver emotion and inspire action
- Support marketing goals with audience-oriented solutions
- Cut through the noise with eye-catching visuals
Our diverse network of talented influencers is expert in delivering content that attracts and encourages action. Niche creators provide a wealth of targeted opportunities: lifestyle, fashion, home, food, design, parenting, technology, and more. We can identify audiences that are best suited for your brand, down to specific demographics, behaviors, and geographic locations.
3) Performance ROI Needs to Be Measurable and Readily Available
We know it’s not enough to run a program and hope it works—you want to know who sees your content and what they do with it. While we take great pride in our influencer content quality, we also know it all comes down to performance. After all, campaigns are only as good as their KPI achievements.
That’s why we put as much emphasis on research and reporting as we do on producing amazing visuals and memorable brand stories. At Sway Group, we continually study engagement information and traffic metrics not just for our clients’ benefit, but to help ensure our current and future strategies are second to none.
We combine historical knowledge with in-the-moment analysis to optimize every aspect of your campaign, and provide you with precisely what you need to determine ROI.
What’s In It For YOU?
As influencer marketing strategy experts with a deep agency background, we are uniquely positioned to bring your business goals to life.
Our thousands-strong network of content creators know what’s meaningful to audiences, and together we can present your brand through the right kind of lens for your campaign objectives.
When you work with us, you get the benefit of our hands-on expertise, our passion, and our dedication.
Every campaign starts with a team dedicated to you and your business goals: a typical influencer program includes 7-10 Sway Group professionals, from client services to quality assurance and reporting.
Whether we’re operating as a powerhouse extension of your existing influencer marketing team or handling everything from strategy to execution, we’re devoted to your success.
A Stand-Out Case Study: NatureSweet
Wondering what it really means to make us an extension of your marketing efforts? Let’s use a case study as an example and really dig in.
NatureSweet’s Marketing Agency, Smiths Agency, enlisted the help of Sway Group to increase engagement and website traffic using colorful and healthy salad recipe content for a New Year campaign.
We launched the campaign the second week of January to reach audiences as they were going back to their routines and looking for new easy recipes that would keep them on track with new health resolutions. We included a mix of Instagram posts and blog posts with social amplification to appeal to different types of consumers, both those who are primarily Instagram users as well as those who search for and save long-form recipe content.
We focused on recruiting a diverse range of influencers from different demographics who regularly create food content. The goal was to reach a wide audience without being overly narrow or hyper-focused and include creators with different backgrounds and audiences. Influencers were tasked with creating colorful and next-level, salad-focused content with quick and easy healthy recipes.
Sway engaged 48 total micro and macro influencers. We also activated targeted advertising on Instagram and Facebook to extend the reach of the content.
Across all metrics, the campaign delivered stellar results:
- A total of 4.4M actual impressions on blog and social content, surpassing the estimated base impressions goal by 1.1M impressions
- 207.6K engagements, including 4K saves, 5K shares, and 6.6K clicks to the NatureSweet website, and 25.6K bonus video views
- The response was overwhelmingly positive, with many comments demonstrating brand affinity for NatureSweet Cherubs; consumers also complimented the healthy recipes and expressed intent to try them with NatureSweet Cherubs
Reach out – we’d love to take your influencer marketing to the next level.