The countdown is on…Black Friday, which officially kicks off the holiday shopping season is less than a month away. Why is this time so important to brands and marketers? Well maybe it’s because 30% of annual retail sales occur between Black Friday and Christmas. And while in 2017 the number of people visiting stores on Black Friday and Thanksgiving fell 5% from 2016, online sales rose 18% to an all-time high. To maximize this tremendous sales opportunity, we recommend including influencers in your Black Friday social media campaigns.
Modern consumers are tuning out commercials, flyers, and email advertising, but they are paying attention to what their social networks are saying — which is why including influencers in your social media campaigns timed with peak shopping days can be such an effective strategy. Seed an influential content creator with your brand message at just the right time, and the payoff can be huge.
5 Ways to Include Influencers in Your Black Friday Social Media Campaigns:
Don’t know where to start? Here are 5 ways to include influencers in your Black Friday Social Media Campaigns
- Drive awareness of planned promotions through social media amplification
- Mobilize social amplifiers with coupon codes or special promotions
- Use influencer images in geo-targeted Facebook ads to drive location-relevant messaging
- Incorporate Pinterest’s Buy It feature into influencer campaigns during peak holiday promotional periods
- Showcase influencers capitalizing on pre-Black Friday deals so they can relax and stay home on Black Friday
And don’t forget about Cyber Monday & Giving Tuesday – all of these ideas work for those holidays too!
At Sway Group, our social media marketing options are as varied as our network of influencers, and we can mix and match to suit every promotional goal.
Let’s Boost Your Black Friday Marketing with Influencers!
Brands and agencies have the perfect opportunity to get a jump on the busy holiday shopping season NOW. Talk to us today about how our influencer campaigns can help make this your strongest year yet.